Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Bunny ready to go

What a beautiful day
We sat in the Naya for a few hours
23C, bright blue sky, no wind, lovely.
Reminds me of our first Christmas here with similar weather, having dinner in the Naya with all the family, it was rather surreal, although it did remind Chris of his years in NZ and Christmas in the summer.


I took up my bunny to finish
I always find the features the hardest to get just right, but I was quite pleased with the result
His dungarees fitted, two little buttons to sew on and he is ready to be wrapped and taken on his travels

We have altered the settings on my phone so I might even be able to catch up with you all after Christmas

Finally to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and Happy new year

take care
xcx

10 comments:

  1. Dear Chrissie
    Bunny is very cute and will be much loved, I'm sure. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he is all wrapped and ready to go. Enjoy your New year xcx

      Delete
  2. What a delightful bunny. I hope you have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is quite cute, I was pleased with the results. Hope you had a lovely Christmas xcx

      Delete
  3. Love the bunny!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and the same wishes back to you xcx

      Delete
  4. Hi Chrissie,love the cute bunny wishing you a Merry Xmas my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, the bunny is so cute, you've done a great job. Hope you had a lovely day yesterday and that you continue to enjoy the rest of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can see him having a few friends. It was a quiet day, bit low key, but there is always next year! Hope you had a fantastic time with all your family xcx

      Delete