Thursday, September 5, 2019

I did it!!!!

I did it!!

With the kind help and patience of Jo at Through the Keyhole, I realised that I was so fixated on the right hand gap that I failed to see the one on the left
It made sense then and I completed the heel and moved on towards the toes


Haven´t completed it yet, been doing other
 things, but I am determined to.

Getting quite excited now
Two more sleeps and Rebecca and Antoni will be here, yeah!!!!

They are on a very late flight that doesn´t land until 12.45am Sunday
but it does mean we shall get another day together
Antoni can only stay a week, but we get 10 whole days with Rebecca

Can´t wait to collect and give loads of huggles and hours of catching up

Groceries ordered, being delivered tomorrow
Water received, after the last fiasco of waiting we got it in early
Linens done, just need to spruce up the guest room
and wait!
Might try the socks again to pass the time!

take care
xcx


9 comments:

  1. That's brilliant, it's all plain sailing now towards the toe. How lovely that Rebecca is coming to stay, enjoy those ten days together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your help, nearly at the toe. Can´t wait to see Rebecca, looking forward to catching up and having fun together xcx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! So glad you worked it out. Patterns never make sense to me when i read ahead but when I get to that point they are totally obvious. Enjoy your time with your visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for popping in. I think it´s a case of hating taking it all back if it goes wrong, but I put life lines in now. So looking forward to their visit xcx

      Delete
  3. well done with the socks.... once you have done one the others seem to get easier... (says the experienced one who has done 4) haha... have a lovely time with your special visitors..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I´ll agree with that when I´m on the second one lol. Thanks, tomorrow can´t come soon enough xcx

      Delete
  4. So pleased that with Jo's help the socks are making sense :)

    Enjoy your time with Rebecca and Antoni.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second sock on the go now, although taken a back step on it for now to enjoy the week with Rebecca and Antoni, although its fast disappearing xcx

      Delete
  5. Hi Chrissie well done,I am very proud of you , fun days ahead for you xx

    ReplyDelete