Friday, March 6, 2020

Over here

Well would you believe it, I
have been over here for over a week and it's all going at a fast rate of knots
Chris came over too but only for 6 days. Although he did manage to fit in 2 football matches with Reading playing at home.
We had arranged to meet MiL and SiL for Sunday lunch so they could meet Theo and we could have family photos, but it wasn't to be as Mum wasn't feeling well and not up to it. Such a shame.
I arrived to find a beautiful vase of daffodils in our room and Antoni bought me this pot of teeny tiny ones. So pretty. 
I'm doing this on my phone and that photo went in the wrong place, never mind!
I'm doing lots of Grandma duties, so Rebecca can catch up on some much needed sleep, and just have the pleasure of having an uninterrupted bath etc.
It's so lovely to share these precious moments, Theo has changed in the last few weeks already. He is quite strong in his neck muscles, holding his head up and he is a wiggle bott. 
Rebecca has joined in a couple of the local baby groups, including one for baby massage. I'm so pleased she took up my suggestion to get out of the house and meet other new mums, so good to talk and swap ideas and not feel isolated and realise they are saying and experiencing the same things you are.
I think I have managed about 3 rows of knitting so far and Rebecca had seen something she would like crochet for Theo, just need to find the time lol

Take care
Xcx

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your stay with your lovely family, and all those baby cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks storing them up but you can never have enough xcx

      Delete
  2. Dear Chrissie
    Have a lovely time - I am sure it will go much too quickly, but enjoy every moment.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is much to quickly. I was going to stay longer but with the current situation have thought it better to return xcx

      Delete
  3. Nothing better than baby cuddles and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting smiles now, not just wind lol, so lovely xcx

      Delete
  4. How lovely..... very special time..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, enjoy these special moments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are such special times, enjoy every moment.
    My good wishes to you all.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete