Friday, September 10, 2010

Cooling Caves

Our guests have all returned to the UK and it seems really quiet now, after five weeks of visitors we are back to 'normal', what ever that means lol. The weather has been very kind with good temperatures, perhaps a little too warm for some, so a place of interest to visit were the caves at Benidoleig. With the heat outside I think it was a welcome break to view these ancient caves which were about 300m long and a cool 20C.






Unfortunately I don't 'do' caves, so could only view the photos everyone took and admire the formations from the comfort of my armchair.


So with guests and dealing with lifes ripples on the pond, I have done very little stitching, so once I have caught my breath there are a few projects I want to make for the EBCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment