Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bits n bobs

Today was the last day of Judith's EBCC, as usual there were some fabulous projects and worthy winners. I have really enjoyed taking part in this and seeing all the wonderful ideas others have and their lovely work and Judith worked really hard bringing us ideas and inspiration. Thank you.

Yesterday we wandered into the older historical part of our nearest town, with it's very narrow streets, colourful buildings and cobbled steps, it was really pretty and we found some interesting little shops. One was selling wool, amongst other things, although not a great selection I did buy a very colourful ball to make a beanie for a christmas stocking present. Just as we were leaving I spied some Perle thread and Anchor skeins and although again expensive, I now know where to go if I run out.

Today I continued with my miniature garden, I had put this on hold whilst awaiting further supplies and for life to slow down a little. The garden will be for the front of our miniature house.

No comments:

Post a Comment