Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding planner

I have been busy working on a very special project - A Wedding Planner for my beautiful DD and her boyfriend. I wanted to help them to enjoy the lead up to the special event by collecting various ideas, lists and plans that they could add to and build up. I chose a file, covered it in their favorite colours and added decorations.


Just in the nick of time Cheryl of Willowberry Designs very kindly gave us a lovely pattern of
Felicity Finefeathers. Well actually the original pattern was only one bird but I needed two love birds so DH altered the pattern for me and it was just right for the inside cover of the planner.





Awhile ago I spotted some 'Love is' fabric and thought, as you do, a metre would come in handy, the vibes were about and I already had ideas of what I would do with it. I took the individual sayings and fussy cut them then cut frames to finish them off. Each heading page has a different saying and embelishments to suit the theme. At the back I included a pouch for postits, pens etc so it was all to hand.




I must admit I was thrilled when the gift was handed over as they were both over the moon and said they weren't quite sure where to start and how useful the planner would be.

I'm sure over the coming months the file will be full to the brim, a really lovely keepsake for them too.

Enjoy your weekend

xcx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Chrissie.... so special....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! It looks fantastic and it will be very useful!

    ReplyDelete