Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Welcome

Welcome to my new followers, thank you for joining me in my little corner of randomness

We have achieved quite a lot, including making batch meals for the freezer and stocking up on provisions, now we are playing the waiting game.

Rebecca and Antoni are going on a date night to the cinema tonight, unless bubba has other plans, which will be nice for them to relax a bit.

 I've been slowly adding a few rows to the cot blanket I left here in November, so that is now finished

I also cut out the burp cloths from the Winnie the Pooh fabric and cotton battling, quite surprisingly I only managed to get 5 out of the 2 metres of material, only problem is the sewing machine has been buried somewhere so they still need to be sewn up

My tablet has been playing up of late, volume control and repeatedly going to reboot mode, so I decided to take advantage of the sales here and have  a loreal moment (yes I'm worth it)! and bought a new one. I was reminded it's over 5 years old and I do use it alot.
It's slightly smaller so will fit in my handbag better and it's so useful on flights to use Kindle books which makes the time pass.  I also find it helpful to have on my desk to listen to music and use you tube when you get stuck on a technique.
I ordered a new cover too, quite jazzy


I have a little jacket to finish, again one I left here, but realized I have knitted 2 left fronts! Senior moment perhaps, so I'd better get that sorted out
Take care
Xcx

5 comments:

  1. all getting very exciting for you all.... I love the blanket... so snug.... great with the new ipad.. they are so worth it when you use it for so much...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased with the blanket too, it's 100 per cent cotton so low allergins. The iPad is slimmer too which is a bonus xcx

      Delete
  2. It looks like you're using your time wisely whilst playing the waiting game. I hope Rebecca and Antoni enjoyed their date night, nice that they're making the most of it as life is definitely going to change for them very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that all it well with you and your family. I do hope Rebecca and Antoni enjoyed their date night. I love your little cot blanket it is gorgeous. Hope all goes well for these last few weeks or is it days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the cot blanket …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete