Monday, February 25, 2013

Fragrant hearts

I spent some time blog hopping and found this tutorial over at Clare's, I thought they were really sweet and decided to make a few for the pressie box.  These are just me as I have always put little notes in lunch boxes, on pillows, just about anywhere, a few words to give a lift to that person during their day and to bring a smile to their faces.  So these little hearts just fitted the bill.
 Instead of soft stuffing, I filled some of them with dried lavender, the one in the centre I thought MIL would like as an extra little something for Mother's Day in March.  They were quick and easy to make, a lovely little touch for the right moment.   Thank you Clare

I needed more diamonds for the quilt, so set about cutting up some more and starting another block
We are having a cold snap at the moment, so its been ideal to sit near the log fire and stitch them together
take care


1 comment:

  1. I love these Chrissie, what a fab idea to have a little pocket on the back for notes and tokens, thanks for the link to the tutorial.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete