Monday, October 23, 2017

Tasty morsels

Bit of an autumn clean going on here today, I decided the gas hob was due for a bit of elbow grease, then somehow moved on to sorting out kitchen cupboards. Made good progress making space to put things away instead of being left on the counters. Next question though, will hubby find anything lol

Jo from Through the keyhole put a post up referring to Walkers crisps, choose or lose campaign
http://jo-throughthekeyhole.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/choose-or-lose.html
It was fun to see the flavours people preferred, including the marmite love or hate ones.
Today Chris popped into the supermarket and came home with these
Allioli is a popular garlic mayo here, I did try them, but not many because of the milk coating, but have to admit they were rather delicious.

This is a spinach, goats cheese and onion tart I made for Saturday´s bbq

Apart from the button on the cardi, I have finished the dress set for Leocia´s doll. The pattern was for a 16" doll, so I hope it fits hers.


Just for fun, I took a photo of a 1/12 scale dress I made ages ago to see the size comparison, this was made using 1mm needles, a tad fiddly
 
Take care
xcx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie, those chippies do sound good. I like Allioli and the tart is just my type of thing. Love the knitting ...
    little things are fiddly - especially very little things!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona, I'm half way through a little blanket for her too xcx

      Delete
  2. Those crisps sound tasty and your tart looks absolutely delicious. I've just discovered some new crisps that I'm enjoying, some lattice cheese and onion ones made by Tesco, yum yum. I'm sure Leocia will love the little knitted set for her doll, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your new crisps sound tempting too. Thank you, I do hope she likes it, need to finish the blanket and hope to start an elephant xcx

      Delete