Sunday, July 29, 2018

Smashing time

Training complete with flying colours then back to work Saturday
What a difference!
Rebecca doubled her targets in sales and of course was boosted by the treatments
the job satifaction has doubled and she even made some regulars who have rebooked
On the up!

I have sort of lost any mojo of late for sewing crafts and have been doing some knitting just to fill in the gaps and give me something to do, but the last couple of days have been too hot and uncomfortable to knit, especially as I knit with one needle under my arm.
So I shelved that and retrieved my cot quilt which I haven´t touched in a while
All hand stitched hexies, it is starting to take better shape
Suddenly a black and white streak landed and proceeded to make himself comfortable
I didn´t have the heart to move him
then he tried it out for size
Bit wider please
But a while later utter disgrace!
Ooh ooo, walk away, just walk away, wasn´t me!
Somehow he had managed to  upset the cat tree, landed in the plant and the momentum smashed the pot, he just ran, but came back to view the situation which was even funnier as the pot had been sort of swept and the plant righted
Don´t you just love them!

take care
xcx


10 comments:

  1. They could get away with murder couldn't they?
    Maybe its not the time to do the quilt anyway. I find that I go through the craft doldrums every now and then but I usually come out of it.
    One of our cats, Rowan is fluffy with a large fluffy tail. She likes nothing better than to lay all across my desk so that its impossible to do anything and then she delights in swishing her tail so that everything goes flying. I am convinced that she knows exactly what she is doing. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine seem to know when I´m beading and create havoc, Felix is still kittenish so yesterday when he arrived he was trying to get the needle and thread lol xcx

      Delete
  2. Awww, he must have given himself a fright. Glad to hear that Rebecca's training went well. I'm not knitting as much as I usually do, it's just too hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks is nice to know when the kids are happy. Yes, he shot away so fast, then came back to view the trouble lol.xcx

      Delete
  3. Dear Chrissie
    Good for Rebecca. What is it with cats? I was just about to do some stamping yesterday, laid everything out on the table, got all my inks ready and our cat, Scruffy, jumped up and lay across everything. Inks on the floor, paper with added paw prints...but we still love them, don't we?
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she is back doing what she loves best helping people. Oh dear, maybe you can incorporate the paw prints for an animal lover card xcx

      Delete
  4. well done to Rebecca, makes such a difference if she enjoys the job. that looks like a pretty pot gone. so hot for you and we are having quite a warm winter …
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, job satisfaction is a must. Shame about the pot it really was pretty xcx

      Delete
  5. "Don´t you just love them!"
    Yes, I think would be the answer!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete