Saturday, October 30, 2010

Creepy Crawlies

DD and DS are off to an all night party, DD was pleased with the little touches to the hat and liked her clock made from offcuts of fluorescente greens, orange, yellows.
The little pumpkins were made from wool and the dark spider from mohair.




This little chap crawled his way on to the hat too



This one is looking after a little book of spells which will probably hang from the hat as well

I have been working on this miniature mat in between other projects, but at last it's finished and ready for one of the rooms in the house. I designed the pattern then changed the borders as I wanted to make it larger. I was quite pleased with the end result, even if I do say so myself lol





1 comment:

  1. I'm not a spider fan generally but those are very clever (and not too poisonous!!!) Amazing work in your miniature mat.... really cute
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete