Friday, July 8, 2011

Relaxing

It has been really hot the last few days and most of our furry friends just find a place to flop, Benji is no exception as he relaxes taking full stretch advantage of the seat covering having fallen on the floor, comfy or what?

The plastic tub holding some of my pins split so I transferred them into this little Stumpwork box I had made earlier, don't know why I hadn't thought of it before as this is much nicer and more practical.


Thoughts were afoot for a new room box theme, so I decided it could be a gentleman's outfitters. I made a few items, the waistcoat is made from leather which meant I could cheat and glue the seams :-)
The shirts need to be in little boxes really so will have to make those too.


Well it's a start, I will slowly build it up adding coats and accessories.

xcx

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty pincushion.... and I am in awe of those tiny clothes....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete